- Fights metal-to-metal contact
- Helps quieten noisy valves and lifters
- Reduces oil burning
- 14.5 Fluid Ounces | 428ml
Oil burning exhaust smoking and occurs when motor oil enters the combustion chamber and burns along with fuel. This condition, known as oil blow-by, occurs when friction and metal-to-metal contact have worn down parts and created gaps between the cylinder walls, piston rings, and valve guide seals. STP® Smoke Treatment is specifically designed to reduce these problems.
How it helps:
- Reduces oil blow-by
- Reduces oil burning and engine smoking
- Provides thick oil cushion
Treat Rate: 428 mL bottle treats 4 to 5 liters of oil
Add 1 bottle to 4-5 quarts of oil at or between oil changes.
Usage Frequency: Between every oil change.