- Improves engine performance
- Loosens sludge
- Neutralise engine acids
STP® Engine Flush is designed to help neutralize harmful engine acids, while it works to loosen and remove sludge, varnish and gum deposits. It also improves lubrication life and protection of new oil.
STP® Engine Flush is designed for petrol and diesel engines.
How it helps:
- Loosens and removes harmful sludge and deposits
- Thoroughly cleans engine of problematic acids.
- Frees sticking internal engine components.
- Ensures new oil remains un-contaminated.
- Removes dirt and contaminants normal draining leaves behind.
- Do not drive vehicle when using STP® Engine Flush.
- Ensure oil in crankcase is up to normal level.
- Allow the car’s engine to run until it reaches normal operating temperature.
- Turn engine off.
- Add entire bottle of STP® Engine Flush (treats from 3 to 6 litres of oil).
- Start engine and run at fast idle for 15 minutes. 7. Turn engine off and carefully drain oil while still hot. Replace oil filter. Pour in a good quality oil, and for extra protection add a bottle of STP® Oil Treatment.
Usage Frequency: Use with every oil change.
Frequently Asked Questions
STP® Engine Flush is suitable for single, multigrade mineral and synthetic oils and designed for petrol and diesel engines.